Dan joined the firm in November 2016. Dan has experience as a tax professional primarily servicing closely held businesses and their owners as well as individual tax clients. Dan provides tax planning and compliance services to clients. Prior to joining Waterford, he worked as a Tax Manager with Freed Maxick CPAs and was a Senior Accountant with Chiampou Travis Besaw & Kershner LLP. While working with those firms he gained experience in business acquisitions and mergers, as well as multistate filings, estate planning, and business succession planning for family-owned businesses. Dan earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting and Economics from Purdue University and his Master’s in Taxation from Northeastern University. Dan enjoys golfing and spending time with his wife, Jill and sons, Thomas and Jonathan.
Daniel’s professional designations and memberships include:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Financial Planning Counselors of Western New York (FPC) *Board Member
- Estate Analysts of Western New York
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Team Fast Foundation *Treasurer
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
Contact Daniel at email@example.com or 716-580-3906, ext. 101.
Connect with Daniel on LinkedIn