Greg co-founded the firm with Dave Hore in 2000. Greg has a broad range of experience in providing comprehensive financial planning and investment advisory services to both individual and business clients. Greg earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting and Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Canisius College.
Greg’s professional designations and memberships include:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP ®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst™ (AIFA ®)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
Greg’s consultative approach to financial planning and investment advisory services is a key ingredient in the success of the firm’s collaborative team environment.
Outside of Waterford, Greg lives an active lifestyle and is an outdoor sports enthusiast. Greg enjoys hunting, fly fishing, cycling, swimming, and running. He also enjoys spending time with his grandchildren.
Contact Greg at email@example.com or 716-580-3906, ext. 115.
Connect with Greg on LinkedIn